Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Big News!!

Well it's official!!!! Jeff and I are expecting a baby around October 7th!!! It has been harder to keep from blogging about it than it has been for me to keep my mouth shut lol!!! So I have been keeping a little journal of sorts along the way so I can post it on the blog, not today though cause I am a little overwhelmed with all the madness of people not believing us and stuff!!! It was pretty funny to have people be like "congrats, o wait are you kidding" or "no you aren't it's all a big joke" then I say see look at the pics of the ultrasound, I can't fake that :) what a fun day!!!!!!

This is from our first appointment on March 14, I was 10 weeks and 3 days! Our next appointment is the 18th and hopefully the baby is in a good position so we can tell what we are having!!!! Maybe tomorrow I will post the journal?!?! Much love >.< And no this is not an April fools joke, Jeff and I just thought it would be so funny to see how many people didn't believe us!!! The story will still be the same tomorrow!!!! :)


1 comment: