Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another Dr. appt down!!!

On Monday April 18, 2011 we went in for our second doctors appointment. At our last one on the 14th of March, he told us we could maybe see the sex of the baby! We were kinda excited, cause 15 weeks is early to see, but hey what do we know. Well we get to our appointment, and no such luck, I new it was to good to be true!! Lol So no ultrasound this time but, baby is doing GREAT!!!! The heartbeat is normal about 158 BMP, the growth is right on, and my blood pressure is good! However, before I got or new I was pregnant I had my surgery and was trying to lose weight, well coupled with morning sickness and my lack of eating cause I can't I have lost 26 pounds AWESOME RIGHT, well not so much when you are in your second trimester :( So the doctor said I really need to watch myself and start gaining weight baaahahahaha so much for all that hard work lol!!!!! Other than all that the morning sickness is passing, or so it seems, and other than being tired and achy all the time I am good! Oh and the bonus news we are for sure finding out on......MAY 17th............That's the best Birthday present ever, and he said if we bring in a DVD +R we can have a recording of it!! :) I am super excited that is only 4 weeks away and time has been flying, thank goodness!!!! So till next time Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment