Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Friday, April 22, 2011

That was...not so bad!

OK I did it, I went to the store and used the WIC vouchers! It was just as awful for me as it was for Jeff, ha ha I made him go with me no way I was doin' that alone! It wasn't very complicated, I made sure I read it six times so I didn't have to pull them out and check, plus I made a list of what was on them lol! We got it all went to the check out at the lady was super helpful, I did grab the wrong OJ, peanut butter, and qt of milk lol!!! But she was nice and Jeff ran back and got the right stuff so no harm no foul, I just better remember for next month ;)! So all that stress and it really wasn't that awful, oh well I had good reason right!!! Much Love >.<

1 comment:

  1. Good Job girl! I am proud of you! I know you were not looking forward to doing that.. but like you said it'll be helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete