Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Prego Journal!!

Okay Okay!!! So here it is the few quick points that I wrote about up until this point!!!
February 4, 2011: I was 1 week late on my period, so Jeff and I were in the Dollar store and he said how about we buy one and just see.......I took it and it came back POSITIVE!!! My reaction: No Way, this is from the dollar store how do we even know it works??

February 5, 2011: We went to Wal-mart and decided to buy a better one just to be sure.......It came back POSITIVE!!!! I was still shocked and I wasn't sure lol


February 6, 2011: We had our friends Kim and Anna over to watch the Superbowl. I was sittin' in my recliner and I said " I am so freakin' tired and today I was helpin' Jeff cut some wood and the chainsaw smelt like it was burning and the smell was awful" instantly Anna looked at me and said "You're PREGNANT, aren't you" lol my face gave it all away, I turned bright red and could hide my smile! So Kim and Anna and Jesse were the very first to know!!!



February 11, 2011: We went to the Cedar City Institute of Women's Health and took another Test just to be sure, they offer free ones and I have heard a lot of good things about the doctors there! Guess what...it came back POSITIVE!!! We set our first appointment for "10 weeks" which was March 14, 2011! I guess right after we took that test at the doctors office...Jeff told Steve and I had no clue!! I was keepin' it a secret cause that's what we decide! We were going to stay hush hush about it till April 1st!!!
 February 16, 2011: The HELL of morning sickness begins. :( I HATE throwing up and can I just tell you morning, noon, and night I was so sick!
 February 18, 2011: We had a softball tourney in St. Geezy, so we dropped off the dogs at Grandma and Grandpa's and broke the news to them!! Dad was excited, Mom was well shocked lol. Then we stayed at Amanda and Adam's and we told them cause well I couldn't hide the fact that I was throwing up when I woke up!! Lol



February 21, 2011: Was the worst day ever, I was so so so so so so so so sick! I could leave my "thrown" I had to call into work and I told them it was the flu lol, well Jeff did I was to busy barfing my brains out



March 2, 2011: Jeff told his parents and made a bet with his dad that Jeff couldn't keep his mouth shut and not tell his siblings till the first. The bet a round of golf lol



March 4, 2011: A few more people found out!!!! We had another softball tourney and so we stayed with my sister Tanya!! I had to explain to her why I couldn't enjoy a nice glass of wine with her lol so we told her and the kids!! SHE FREAKED OUT, she was so overly excited it wasn't even funny! That night I slipped slightly assuming that Michele knew cause Steve knew lol my bad, and then somehow we told Mo and Ethan!!! ;)



March 14, 2011: We had our first doctor’s appointment!!! I was so scared and nervous and excited it wasn't even funny! Jeff he was just chill, if he was scared or nervous he didn't show it! We answered questions and got all checked out! I am healthy which means baby should be too!! After all the questions they did a pelvic exam and an ultrasound! It was so sweet to see the baby MOVING ALL AROUND (O great, hopefully it gets that out of its system) and to hear the heartbeat!! The length and size were right on for 10 weeks and the heart rate was a little fast which according to the nice nurse tends to mean... boy!!! Guess we will find out!!! Later that night at softball another person found out...I guess I should watch what I say! I was talking to Amanda about the awful sickness and stuff and wouldn't ya know Dane over heard me (or his girlfriend did) and later he text Jeff and said Congrats bro Liz is pregnant isn't she lol!!! Better watch what I say and around who or I might get in big trouble! By the way our Dr. is Dr. Sanders, he was super nice!!!



March 16, 2011: Today I decided to tell work, I was planning on telling Bob, but he wasn't in that day, so I told Ruth!!! She was way excited for us and I asked if she would keep it a secret just till the 1st! She said sure and then she asked if I was still planning on working and I was like yep at least till I can't anymore! Then she asked if I would like to come back after I told her I would love too!!! :)



The next few weeks were slow going, still throwing up everyday and what not so it sucked!



March 30, 2011: I didn't think it would be nice to have my sister Cassie find out off of facebook or something like that so Jeff and I called her and told her and the boys! The boys were super excited and can't wait, Cas was excited too! She said she was going up north over the weekend and she would tell our brother Steven and his family for me! Yay one less person to call ;)



April 1, 2011: THE BIG DAY!!!! We have been planning this for months now! I couldn't let the opportunity to fool everyone pass me by!!! At 6ish am Jeff got up and posted on his wall and mine that we were havin' a baby!!! I made sure the night before I put my phone on silent so I didn't have to get woken up super early!! Sure enough when I woke up around 9 my poor phone had a dozen texts lol!!! So many people were like "Congrats....then a little later.....You guys are jerks" ha ha ha some people just didn't believe us at all like Nellie, and some just went with it not realizing what day it was!!! All in all it was a great success!!!! Some people I had to tell again the next day cause they just wouldn't believe us, guess they know us a little to well ;)



The past few days have been pretty much the same, I am still throwing up and life is just dandy! I have noticed my belly is "fat" I don't know if it's baby fat or just me bloated and my belly fat is stickin' out ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!



So here is a little background everyone asks!!!!


Yes we were trying. I stopped taking birth control back in September when my last pack ran out! In December I had my gallbladder surgery which we were nervous would affect us getting pregnant for a little bit, so not the case, the next month I got pregnant! Jeff and I believe that it was important for me to get that taken care of before we got pregnant! My last period was December 31, 2010 which means our due date is October 7, 2011! Yes I have been oh so super sick and it sucks, my boobs hurt like no other for about a month, now they are a little tender but not to bad! The main reason we waited to tell everyone was because we weren't sure if the chances of a miscarriage where higher, because I got pregnant so soon after my surgery or not, and the 1st trimester is scary anyways so we waited till it was over!!! I don't really care a whole lot about what we have, I think a boy first would be nice then a girl second, so the big brother can take care of his baby sister, however I can't pick and choose so I am happy either way! As for Jeff...he wants a boy lol but he says we will just be happy with whatever the good lord gives us!!! :)






I will try to keep little updates here and there at least when important notable things happen! Much Love >.<



1 comment:

  1. Oh Liz.. you 2 are gonna make GREAT parents!Im sso excited for ya.. I hope its a girl so Rydgey has a girl friend. hehe!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete