Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Venting!!!

I really hate DRAMA! I have never been a girly girl love the drama type. But I am the type that will stand up for what I think is right, and I won’t back down till I get my way or my point is proven. Which brings me to the past couple days…. Everyone knows Jeff is a softball addict, he play Monday night, soon to start Tuesday nights, and every other weekend or sometimes every weekend. So he is on this team and there is a tournament this weekend, but some reason he is told he won’t be playing or if he does his time will be limited, and that another person who has NEVER played a tournament with them will be playing over him. As his wife I don’t love to see people push him around, he never likes to start conflicts or stand up for himself, which is where I come in!! Nothing pisses me off more than when a person spends money to play with a team and does everything he can to help that team with its goals only to have an amazing life changing thing happen to him which results in him not being able to attend worlds, so all of the sudden he is no longer an asset or for that matter a person to pay any mind to. HELLO, he drives his ass back and forth from cedar city every Monday night, gas isn’t cheap mind you, and he is more than willing to play any position you ask of him. Not to mention when we should be saving for a child, we are spending to travel here there and everywhere for tournaments and do you think that the “team” so much as shows any type of gratitude or appreciation, nope what happens Jeff gets shunned. It’s so amazing to me, you think all these people are your friends, well his friends, and look what happens!!! I am so over it, I am to the point where playing with people who can’t respect him or appreciate him is OVER!!! There are several other teams, who would love for Jeff to come play with them, not because he is the greatest ever, but because he is an amazing funny out there guy who loves to play ball and have a god time doing it! Seriously its EEEFFFING softball, relationships with friends should be valued more than who can hit bombs every time they get up or off of how much money they have! I am pregnant and hormonal and when you fu*k with my husband in anyway you GET ME!!!! I seriously kinda really want him to play with another team, all this DRAMA is so stupid, and I’m over it! I hope people can figure it all out, or it’s Bye Bye for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment