Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Open mouth, Insert Foot!!!


I am pretty sure I have been told this statement a billion times in my life, yet I never will learn! I guess that's what I get for being strong willed and determined and passionate! So I am sometimes overly protective of the things that matter most to me, Jeff, my Family, My close friends, and so on. Well it just so happens that I opened my mouth and am now inserting my foot! I, referring back to the venting post, do not like to see Jeff put down, or not appreciated, and so on. So I say something, well me saying something leads to Jeff being thrown out on his ass, so to speak! Turns out he is no longer playing USSSA tourneys with SVS and when he tried to contact them about Monday night, no one returned his calls or text, looks like he is no longer playing league either. So the times comes to move on, he's sad cause he will miss his "buddys", but what do you do, My bad! But on the plus side, less money we have to spend in gas and stuff playing softball every Monday and every other weekend, and more time for the three of us!!!! Plus there are a few teams who keep asking him to play with them and he is playing Tuesday nights up here, so he will still get his softball fix! But on the down side, he wants to take up GOLF, yep you read correctly I said GOLF. I guess you can get a handicap (baaahahahaha) card and play then turn it in and they have golf tournaments you can play in! I thought I was getting of the hook, WTF!!! At least in golf it's a singles sport so I will be "opening mouth and inserting foot" a lot less he he he he he he he he he he he!!!! "Gotta  love the life you live or it ain't worth livin'!!" I love my life and I am going to keep on livin' it just the way I am! ;) Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment