Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Crazy how time FLYS!!!!!

I can not believe that Jeff and I have been Married for a whole year on Sunday, and been together for 6 freakin' years! It is amazing how time flies by when you aren't really paying any attention to it!! For our anniversary Jeff is taking me to a Terri Clark concert in St. Geezy on Friday night, I am pretty stoked cause she is my all time favorite country singer!!! I will take lots of pics, we are only 3 or 4 rows back from the stage :) I have the best hubby ever!!!!!


So so so crazy this was almost a year ago!!! Best Day EVER!!! Sometimes, I wonder why I waited so long?!?! But it has all worked out perfectly!!!!!!!! Love you Jeffie! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment