Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Softball life, starts again!!!

On the 28th and 29th of January we had our first of many softball  tournaments! It was fun and a long couple of days but they won the drop down CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Great job boys! Unfortunately this begins a down word spiral...there is at least one tournament every month not to mention league starts back up next week :( my poor life!!! O and there is worlds which is in September and they are all planning on going, it's in FLORIDA! The life of a Softball Wife!!!!

Other than all that life is going... I am doing super good with my goals, especially my weekly goals!!! There isn't a whole lot going on this month other than of course softball every Monday night except the 21st and possibly a tourney on the 18th and 19th in Henderson. I almost forgot about SUPERBOWL, I am going for the Steelers, hope they win! We are havin a little party at our house so it should be tons of fun and we will have lots of food!!! ;) Well that's all I got for now, Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment