Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 8!!

A list of some short term goals for this month!!

Well since I am already working on short term goals I guess a few for this month are...

1- Drink 64oz of water a day, why? cause it is healthy and I am trying to be healthy

2- Eat a fruit and veggie everyday! Why? It's healthy lol

3- Get more sleep, Why? Ever since I started work I am struggling to get a good nights rest and me with sleep is better than the other way around!!

4- Do a better job at keeping the house clean. Why? My house use to be spotless, now it is such a mess cause I am to tired when I get off work!!!

5- Cook dinner more, Why? Again working leaves me so tired I can't function and for the past 2 weeks we have done nothing but eat out or not eat at all!!!

6- Work on that baby makin'! Why? Well I am tired and it's a work in progress! :)

There are some goals for this month!! Much love >.<

1 comment:

  1. Good job on those monthly goals! I think you are doing good on quite a few of them :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete