Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 10!!

Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyper, and Mad!

Well I don't really have certain songs I listen to when I am in a particular mood, I just kinda turn on the radio or my i-pod and listen away!! I love upbeat songs when I am happy, like Pink songs make me wanna get up and dance and make me happy (Raise your glass, so what, and so on)! I like slower and sometimes angry music when I am sad or mad (the band Live, some Hawthorn Heights, or even Eminem) and when I am bored well what ever as long as it occupies me!!! I like all kinds of music from country to hard core metal!!!!!>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment