Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weekly update!

So in the past week I set 6 weekly goals which I wanted to accomplish for my "Get Healthy" goal. They consisted of drinking the recommended 64oz of water a day, working out 5 days this week, eating a fruit and veggie everyday this week, going on 2 walk/jogs during the week, and waking up before 10am 4 days this week. My reward was I got to dye my hair, it's in horrible shape and could use a freshen up! So today is day 7 of the week and.....I am well on my way to reaching my goals! I woke up before 10am 4 days in a row, I have eaten a fruit and veggie everyday except today so far, I have worked out 5 days this week, I have been consuming more than enough water, and all I have left is to go on a walk/jog today!! Surprisingly it was super easy to set and do the weekly goals which are helping we with goal number 1!! WOOO WHOOO as for the other goals, they are a work in progress, I did have a job interview at a dentist office on Friday, we will see if that goes any where. I will make sure to update on my goals again next week, maybe sooner if I lost any weight!!
This past week Jeff's dad got a new/old house, so he hired Jeff and I to paint and clean it. As of Friday we started, it is a 3 bedroom one bath house and it has been a pain. I guess there is only so much painting you can do before you just see white lol. To say the least we are almost finished we just have the bathroom and kitchen left to paint and then we can clean and be done. It has been pretty fun to get in paint fights with Jeff, he gave me a goatee and I gave him a paint facial and then the leg and arms and hair lol!!! O good times, I can't wait to be finished though!
Other than that not a whole lot has happened this past week, next weekend we have a softball tourney in St. Geezy and I get to hang out and have a sleep-over at Amanda's house so that should be fun! I will let you know how it goes! Much Love >.<

2 comments:

  1. You are very smart to set weekly goals! Good idea! How did your interview go? You need to catch me up next time I see you! ok sounds good :) excited for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Liz!! Youre freaking awesome!!

    ReplyDelete