Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 9!!

Something you're proud of in the past few days!!

Well, I am a couple days behind! Weekends are tough to stay on top of with all we have going on!!! So the something I am proud of in the past few days is....I  made good on a goal!!!!!

We spent the whole weekend with my FAMILY!!!!!! It was so Amazing and Fun! I miss them A LOT!!! We went down Friday around mid-morning afternoonish and took my Mom with us to the parade of homes, it was so much fun to get out and do something other than softball!! We got to see majority of the houses on Friday, that night we stayed with my sister Tanya and her kids, it was tons of fun, we played a game, watched a movie, and just laughed and had fun!!! Saturday we woke up and Tanya made us a yummy breakfast then we met up with my Mommy and finished the parade of home, we also made a couple side trips to the mall and rue I got a couple pants and shirts for work!! Saturday night we hung out with Tanya and the kiddos again and then Sunday we woke up and the whole family went down to Skeet Skeet and had the Champagne brunch at the Eureka, so yummy, then we drove around and hit up the wal-mart and the liquor store!! It was a great weekend, once we got home though the whole weekend went to shit cause we got 10 inches of SNOW at our house :( I hate the snow!!
So... I am proud that I got to spend some quality time with my family!!!! >.<

1 comment:

  1. hahah. the whole weekend went to shit - That is soo funny! boo snow! That sucks! Glad you got to spend time with your fam! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete