Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

DAY 1!

Day 1 of the 30 day challenge! Post a recent pic and list 15 interesting facts about you!!!(15 is a lot!!)


This is the most recent pic I had on Facebook, thanks to Amanda!!!! Takin' January 29, 2011 Superbowl softball tourney really late at night and as you can tell it was FREEZING!!!! :) (I'm the tallest one, for anyone who couldn't tell) LMAO ;D


1- I love my crazy messed up wild life!

2- I love the Twilight series, movies and books!

3- I secretly like softball, only because it makes my husband so happy!

4- I love being married, finally!!!!

5- I can't wait to start a family, even though I wasn't sure I really wanted kids!!

6- Secretly I want to get another dog, but know I can't have one till one of mine passes :(

7- I really like my new job

8- My favorite color is lime green, and I absolutely love lime green and black together

9- My favorite songs right now are Firework and Raise your Glass! O and the Best Song Ever!!!

10- I love PIZZA, it is my favorite!

11- I can't wait for Spring, cause I hate winter

12-  I love making people Happy, but hate being told what to do!

13- I sometimes wish that people would just let me live my life without trying to force me to live my life their way!

14- I currently really need to go get ready for work, but this was so much funner!!!

15- I absolutely adore, love, cherish, admire, and couldn't ever stand to be without the love of my life and my best friend Jeff!!! I am looking forward to 100 years of bliss with him!!! :D

Hope you liked day 1, there is more to come tomorrow!!! Much Love >.<

3 comments:

  1. I loved your interesting facts about yourself! :) So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with manda.. I love the facts!!! AND Im a twilight FREAk too :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I just wrote the first things that came to mind!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete