Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Monthly posts instead of weekly!!

I was going to do weekly posts of my progress on my goals, however things have changed and I don't have all the time I did so I will try my best to do MONTHLY posts instead!
So here is an update on my goals....
1) Get Healthy!
            ~ I have lost 15 pounds since I got weighed in at the hospital before my surgery!
            ~ I am doing really good with my healthy eating, but not so good with the workin' out part!
2) Start a Family!
           ~ Ummm it's a work in progress! Which I sometimes for get is a goal! lol my bad
3)Finish Yard!
           ~ We have brought in a crap ton of wood for the fire and our yard is a freakin' mess, this goal will get more attention when it is warm outside!
4) Find a hobby!
           ~ Still no luck, I still haven't gotten any ideas!
5) Find a Job!
           ~ Success!!!!! I got a job working front desk and the Cedar City Aquatic Center!! It is pretty laid back and fun! I wasn't so excited about getting a job, but now that I am out there I like it a lot!
6) Spend more time with Family!
           ~ This is also a work in progress, it is funny how time consumes you! I'll keep tryin!
7)Save Money!
           ~ This to is again a work in progress! 
8) Get out of debt!
           ~ We are hoping with our taxes we can pay a few things off, I guess we will just have to see!! Also a work in progress!!!

So there you have it, my goals and what I have been able to accomplish so far!!!  Till next time Much Love >.<

1 comment: