Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flip is FLIPPING!!!! Memorial Day Plans!!!


Today has been a very interesting day!!! I got up around 8:30am eat a bowl of cereal, tried to go back to sleep afterwards, but no such luck! SO I just laid in my bed all comfy till the dogs needed to pee. Then I got out of bed around 11ish and ate some leftover pizza from dinner last night! After eating what I could "Flip" started flipping around and banging on my tummy lol, it feels like gas bubbles not so much kicking or banging but then when he FLIPS it is like massive butterflies! It looks like we are going to have a very active child when he finally gets here!!!! YaY US!!! Or maybe just maybe he will get it all out of his system now?!?!?!?!?!
I am pretty excited to have a 4 day weekend, I only work 2 hours today at the pool but then have 4 games tonight, then bring on the weekend!!!! Friday is an us day, Saturday we are BBQ'n with my Parents, Sunday is an us day again, and Monday we are BBQ'n and fishing up Red Creek with Jeff's Family!!! I hope it is nice cause I need some SUN on my fat white belly!!!! Speaking of which My dear friend Amanda really thinks she wants to see my belly....Jeff sent her a pic yesterday, but if I get around to it MAYBE tomorrow I will post a few for all to see :] Much Love >.<

1 comment: