Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Crafty?!?!?

Well if you know me, you know that if I want to do something I am going to do it, regardless of my know how!!!! So It was rainy and cold today and I had the day off so I decided to go do a little shopping...... I am pretty excited for the baby and really I just want to make cute stuff!!!! So, off I go to Wal-Mart to look at some fabric, they don't have a lot but luckily we have a Joann's now!!! $65 later I got home and I attempted to make a car seat canopy, with out any general idea of how or what I was doing baahahaha!!!! In my head I had a picture and so off I went; except I made a mistake or two!!! Here is the out come:


I failed to remember that the most important part of the car seat is the handle and when I made the holes for my ribbon I put them smack dab in the middle...O well it looks cute any way!!! So here is what I figure, I can use the ribbon as a handle or just pick it up with the blanket as is!!!!!
I seemed to have forgot all those basic skills we were taught in the sewing class back in high school, o well it's like riding a bike right you never really forget!!! ha ha I will be making more so I decided to look at a few blogs that have some simple to follow patterns for next time (after the fact lol)!!!! Also I got this really cute "easy" to make diaper bag...When I get around to that I will be sure to post more pics!!!!! I am super excited for my Baby Boy, But I am trying to stay with "gender neutral" colors like greens and browns and yellows!!! YaY for baby!!!! Much Love >.<

1 comment: