Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

Yesterday May 17, 2011 I turned 24!!!!!! What a Crazy Amazing day it was!! On Monday I worked and when I got there, this was waiting for me:
On Tuesday I woke up had some breakfast with the hubby got ready for the day and then we went to our ultrasound appointment with the baby Dr.!!!! I was so EXCITED and Nervous at the same time!!! We got in there I got on the table lifted up my shirt and away we went, I was excited that the lotion/oil stuff was warm! The tech asked if we wanted to know what we where having and of course we said YES!!! So she started looking and  BAMM there it was:
That's our lil' Boy not shy at all!!!!! After that she took all kinds of measurements and checked different organs and made sure things were formed/ forming correctly!! All in all he is a healthy looking little boy weighing in at approx. 11oz and he has a strong heartbeat! We go back on Monday for our 20 week check up and the Dr. will go over the different things that were seen and explain them better!!! Update to come!
After the appointment the madness ensued!!! First we called our parents My mommy didn't answer so I called my Daddy, they were so excited I am pretty sure I heard a tear in my Daddy's voice!!!! Jeff had to call his Mom at school lol then his Dad they were both excited too!!! Next up the sisters, actually Tanya called Jeff because she couldn't wait anymore bahahaha I was trying to tell her we couldn't find out lol she knew better; of course she was so excited because she called it. Then I tried calling Cassie but she didn't answer. Next step Mass Text....or a few cause the limit it 10 lol!!! Then Facebook! My phone was going off for hours not just congrats but Happy Birthdays too!!!! We went to my work and told them, they were all excited too; Jeff called everyone he works with too! Then we went to Wal-Mart and bought our first outfit and some diapers then we had a nice lunch from panda came home and took a nap, well tried to but the phones wouldn't stop going off!! Then we woke up Jeff took me to get some Ice cream, it was super yummy! Then we went to softball and they had pizza waiting for me, so we ate some yummy pizza then Jeff played and won 15 to 11 then SUPRIZE my parents showed up with a big huge cake and presents!!! Jeff's whole team came up and sang to me and we had some cake, then they played again at 8:30 and won 26 to 5!!!! After softball my parents came over to see the puppies and we showed them the ultrasound video we got, they loved that!!!! Then they left and we went to bed!!! ALL IN ALL THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!! Thanks to all the friends and family for the Congrats and Happy Birthday Wishes!!!!! I can now share my little secret........The whole time I really wanted a BOY, but I knew if I said anything that I would get a lil girl, not a bad thing but girls are harder and stubborn and the first is always spoiled!!! ;O lol YaY for a little BOY!!!!!!!!
On a side note I woke up this morning and there is 2" of FREAKING SNOW outside! CRASH there goes the happiness of yesterday!!!! Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment