Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More crafty..Plus an Update!

OK so last week I promised an update after our Dr. visit and also pics of the diaper bag!!! Here we go!!!



So this is the diaper bag, slightly more challenging than I expected, but I did it!!!! I am freaking proud of myself and think if I do another one I will go with a little bit simpler one lol!!!!!!!
20 weeks.....I am officially half way!!!! So on Saturday night I got a pain in my left lower abdomen/side area it was like a knife stabbing me pain, I pushed on it a little so if it was baby he would move and it would go away, no such luck. The pain continued all night then off and on all day Sunday, Monday morning was our Dr. appointment so I decided to ask the Dr. what it was.. He was a little concerned so he had me do a blood test and a urine test (which totally sucked cause I had already went pee in one cup 10 min earlier) he also did a quick ultrasound to see if I had any problems on my ovary’s, the ultrasound was fine no problems and the plus we got to see baby moving all around again!!! I am still waiting to here back on the test results, but the pain in now more hit and miss so whatever!!! On the plus side I gained 5 pounds, my blood pressure is great, my fundal height it right on, and the baby has a strong healthy heartbeat!!! We have our next appointment the 27th of June so another 5 weeks!!! It is crazy how time flies; I can't believe June is right around the corner!!! I would also like to give a little shout out to my Hubby!! He is so Amazing, he come with me to every appointment, he holds my hand when they poke me with needles, and even makes fun of me to make me feel better. Plus he is so patient with me and is always comforting me and getting me whatever I need/ want!! Last night he said to me "babe, everyone was saying that when you got pregnant you would get all bitchy and mean, but you haven't! You are still playful and nice!!!!" lol I told him it was because he was sweet to me and kept me happy!!! I love my Hubby so much, he is the best ever!!!! Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment