Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Friday, June 3, 2011

More fun Baby Stuff!!!

So as of today I have approximately 18 weeks left to go or 126 days!!!! Time was flyin' by at first but now seems to be slowin' down a lot!!! I found some super duper cute material and decided I wanted to make some new drapes for the baby's room!! They are not perfect by any means but they are FREAKIN' CUTE!!!! I love them and so does Jeff!! I tried taking some pics but they kinda suck cause of light coming through the window but here they are....
Later I will take a few more so you can see them better!!! We have decided to go with a jungle type theme in "his" room (maybe more I decided and Jeff went along with it :) he he I love my hubby), but we are going to try and stick with neutral colors too!!!! In the next few weeks I am going to refinish a desser (which I have had for a long time) and a changer (we got from one of Jeff's freinds) so it is dark and matches the crib we are getting!!! I am also deciding what other fun stuff I want to make, for sure another car seat cover or 5 lol, and a few blankets of course! I still have yet to snap pics of my belly too, maybe I'll do that tonight when I snap a few more of the drapes!!! Other than this fun stuff, work is going good, I love it; we are always busy with softball or family or something random, and we are super happy and content in life!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! That's all for now till later Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment