Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Update!

Okay I am slacking a little on the Blog!!! So here is a little run down I am 18 weeks and 4 days today. Since my last post in April I have stopped trowing up for the most part, only when I eat something baby doesn't like does it come back up; I have felt a few movements which are a little strange cause it feels like a really intense case of butterflies and there is a slight sickening feeling; I don't know if I have gained any weight or not but I have been able to eat more and keep it down since I'm not throwing up! Jeff and I have amazing friends and randomly they are finding things for baby, for example we have acquired a changing table, a bouncer, an extra car seat, we also have some other friends who have a crib, bouncer, and something else that is coming our way lol!!! Not to mention I found this way awesome crib that I love and I found the perfect stroller, you gotta get brand new stuff for the first baby ;)!!!! Plus we have a few clothes and things people have randomly bought the baby lol!!! A week from today is the big reveal, hopefully the baby is outgoing and not shy so then we can tell what "it" is!!!!!!!!! We have been busy busy busy with life, softball started in Cedar and Jeff plays Tuesday and umps Wednesday and Thursday, plus I score keep Thursday too, plus we are both working, plus it is kinda warm outside so we are getting the yard ready for our summertime FUN, then on top of that we are just planning for the baby!!!!!
Mother's Day was last week and it was a busy weekend, on Friday I worked the close shift and Jeff reffed a basketball tourney, then Saturday Jeff reffed somemore while I slept, then Jeff's mom graduated with her Master's degree so we went to support her, then Jeff went golfing with Kim and Anna and I hung out and played with Jesse, then we went to dinner with Kim and Anna, on Sunday we got up early and drove down to St. Geezy for the double whammy; it was Mother's day and My Mommys birthday so we took her out to breakfast it was way fun to hang out with her and she was so thankful we came down afterall I am her favorite ;), after breakfast we ran some errends then dropped them off at home so we could get back to Cedar to celebrate with Jeff's mom! It is way nice being so close to both sets of parents so then we can split the days and celebrate with both families!!!! After dinner with the Okeson's we headed over and had cake and ice cream for Kylee's birthday then it was home to bed casue I was worn out from our crazy busy weekend!!! I most likely won't post again till the 17th, another double whammy, My birthday and the big reveal (hopefully), Much love till then >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment