Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Crazy, Fun, Long Holiday Weekend!!!!

This past weekend was the 24th of July “Utah’s independence, or Pioneer Day.” Jeff’s sister Julianne and her family came down and spent 4 days doing random fun things with the family. She got to town on Friday afternoon and we all wet swimming up at my work, the kids all had a total blast. They went down the slide a million times and we all played keep away with the water football; I swam for about an hour that’s all I could handle :) After swimming we all headed over to Jeff’s parents and rode 4-wheelers, Jeff even took me on a little ride, then we eat some dinner and Jeff and I headed home. Saturday they all got up early and went fishing, I stayed in bed because I was way too tired from the day before. They tried fishing at the lake on the hill but it was a slow fishing day so they drove up the canyon and went fishing at woods creek or something like that. Once they got back we headed over to Jeff’s parents again and had some lunch then rode 4-wheelers again, this time I took myself….maybe not the best plan cause I wasn’t nearly as careful as I should have been for being 7 months pregnant lol!!!


Jeff and I out on the 4-wheelers!
After 4-wheeling we went and watched the Enoch parade, it was short and sweet! But there was this cute little guy…

Isn't that the cutest thing you have ever seen?!?
I have decided I want one of these for baby; it is just the right size to keep in our backyard and I am sure they don’t eat a whole lot!!!! After the parade the family went down to the church and had dinner, but Jeff and I headed home and got ready to go to the Enterprise Rodeo with my family!





The rodeo was fun, I like going just to make fun of people, so does Jeff!!! I took some silly pics of me and the girls and Jeff and of course my silly parents lol!!!


Bahahahaha my mommy thinks I'm heavy ;)
Sunday Jeff’s parents were both speaking in church…so we decided to surprise them and go! Yep you read correctly Jeff and I went to church, only for the first part though! Then we headed out to his parents house and Jeff played some Mario Cart with his dad and I relaxed on the recliner and read!! Once everyone got home from church we had dinner, celebrating his dad’s birthday which was the 19th, after dinner we had some pie! We hung out for a while but I was pooped so we headed home!



Monday was a very eventful day! I had to get up and help with the Main street mile for work; I made Jeff go with me! I had to be there at 7:30am :( it sucked so bad!! We had to sign people up and hand out shirts and all this madness, o and did I mention Jeff was also running in it!!!! Yep that’s right, Jeff has been saying he wanted to do a run so I signed him and his sister Jo and her husband Matt up for it!! They all did really good, plus Kylee and Ashley decided to run in it too, Jeff finished in 7 minutes and 13 seconds… or something like that!!!!

They are all in there some where!!


This is us watching the parade, right after his run!!!
Right after the run was the parade, it was a slow one lol! I think it was just cause I was so tired! But then towards the end I saw this cute little guy…again I really want one for baby!!!!
Look at how little the baby is next to the boy!!! OHH I love it!!!
After the parade we were going to take a little nap…but instead we went ice blocking!!!! If you don’t know what that is let me explain! You buy a block of ice, find a nice long hill, place ice on grass under your butt or belly, and slide down!!! Super fun to watch, but I didn’t get to try it because I am sure that falls under “extreme activities”

After Ice blocking we went to Jeff’s parents house for lunch, then they all went shooting (shooting just isn’t my thing, and I was so so so tired)! Jeff and I stayed behind and played a game with his mommy before heading home to take a nice long 2 hour nap!! I think once everyone got back from shooting they did the same thing as us and took a nice rest! Then they all came over to our house for dinner, we had pizza!!! After pizza Jo and Jeff and I ran up to the park so she could snap a few pics of us and the belly! Once we got back we all loaded up and went and played a nice friendly game of… kick ball, once again I didn’t participate cause of the “extreme activity” category!!
I have tons of pics...but I will post them on FB instead of overloading the blog :)
After kick ball we headed back to our house and roasted some marshmallows over the fire pit and just hung out and talked!!! It was a crazy, busy, fun weekend!!! I am super glad we did most of the activities and spent so much time with the family!


MUCH LOVE >.<

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun!!! Wish I would of gone to the rodeos so I could of seen YOUUUUU!!!!! mostly the belly! lol.. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete