Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

30 Weeks!!

Today we had our 30 week appointment and ultrasound!!! Baby and me are doing really good, the Doctor said that baby is growing just right and his heartbeat is perfect and I am gaining weight plus my blood pressure is super!! Right now the baby is in a good position.. head down, and he is still moving around and kicking me often! On the ultrasound everything is looking really good and all the measurements are right on for where they should be!!! When we were getting the ultrasound done the lady was trying to get a good pic of his face and of course he wasn't being very cooperative, and because I was laying down for so long I almost passed out lol!!! All is good and we finally were able to snap this handsome pic!!!
and this side view

and this one too!
Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment