Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The 4th of July Weekend!!!


It was a long and fun weekend for us!!!!! Friday we did some yard work in prep for our 2 family BBQ's and then Friday night we went down to the Gunlock Rodeo, it was such a blast I love going to the rodeo and seeing old friends and hangin' out! Saturday Jeff woke up early and went fishing with some friends, I stayed in bed cause we didn't get home till 2am!! After I got out of bed I made my salad, deviled eggs, and twice baked potatoes for my family BBQ! My sister Tanya and her kids came up and also my parents, we hung out for a bit and then decided to head over to the park to play in the creek, I had a blast gettin in water fights with the kiddos and Courtney, then we came home and had an amazing stake dinner it was so so so so tasty!!!

(Jeff and I at the park with the family)

Tanya and the kiddos stayed the night, they camped out on the tramp and ended up surviving lol!!! Sunday was a do nothing day, after Tanya and the kids left Jeff and I went back to bed and literally slept most of the day! Monday we got up and watched the parade with Jeff's family and some friends, after the parade we came home and Jeff went and played in a Golf tourney with his dad, brother Tyler, and a friend; they ended up taking 2nd in their division, I stayed home and slept!!!! Once they got done golfing, everyone came over to our house for Jeff's family BBQ, we had a total of like 40 people over it was crazy!! After the BBQ we went over to the church and set off $300 worth of fireworks, it was pretty sweet, then we sat on our front lawn and watched a few of the Cedar fireworks!!! All in all it was a crazy, fun, long weekend, and I am so glad we got to spend it with good Friends and Family!!!!! Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment