Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Post 1 of 2...The joys of being PREGNANT!!!!

So as of right now today I am 28 weeks and 3 days pregnant!! WOW that means that there are only 12 weeks and 3 days left, maybe more maybe less! HOLLY SHIT BALLS, forgive my out burst but that is really not a long time!!!!!! So as I slightly freak out I am happy to tell you I feel great, this whole pregnancy thing really hasn't been too bad....except for.... the first 4 months of puking my guts out, having to pee 50 times in a 30 minute time period, being oh so tired all the freaking time, not being able to do ANYTHING fun/normal/typical me, walking 10 steps and not being able to breath, not seeing my girl parts, and barley being able to see my toes; which is only going to get "better" in the next 12 weeks!!!!! OH and did I mention my BOOBS, they are GIGANTIC and they are heavy; How in the world do these little tiny woman have these over the top huge ole' boobs...I may have wanted a boob job once in my life, NO THANK YOU!



On a more positive note (lol) I really am EXCITED about having our baby; the negative things really aren't that bad. The Dr. tells me that women will envy me because I lost so much weight and am only slowly gaining some back with the weight gain of the baby! (Jealous aren't ya ;) lol) My crazy loving husband is super supportive and helpful so really it has been way nice! It is the most awesomest thing to just be chillin and then all of the sudden "bam..bang..bam" happens in your belly, it's also pretty sweet when Jeffie talks to him and kisses my belly!!


Life is going really good right now, we couldn't be happier! My job is ok for the most part other than being tired all the time it works! League is on break right now, but we go to Beaver on Tuesdays to play with his brother, I think we start back up here in August! This weekend is the 24th celebrations and Jeff's sister is coming down so we are spending most of the time with them!! I am pretty excited because I haven't seen them since thanksgiving, and secretly she is my favorite lol!!!! The following weekend we are headed up to Richfield for a softball tourney, we went once a long time ago (I found and picked out my baby girl Jaspen) and it was super fun; and the guys he is playing with are pretty nice and way funny from what I know of them! I am kind of excited because it shouldn't be super duper hott up there YAY!!!! Then we are into August, the first weekend is the annual Veyo rodeo, which has been not so annual for several years now but they brought it back, the next weekend is...I can't remember, the next weekend is maybe softball and the next weekend is my baby shower! What a crazy life ;) Well now I have updated about my pregnancy and life so time to move on... Much Love >.<

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! You crack me up!!!.. and HOLY SHIT BALLS is right, your pregnancy went by SUPER fast!!! I cant wait for the little Okeson to be here.. WOOT WOOT!!!! Liz, I can only imagine how GIGANTUOUS your boobs are right now.. lol!!! Love ya, Hope to see ya soon before you have that baba!

    ReplyDelete