Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Monday, June 27, 2011

25 weeks!

So this morning at 8:45am we had our 25th week appointment (time is flying). They did the normal check my weight (I am finally registering on the paper), check my blood pressure (good and normal), check my fundal height (right on with where is should be, growing about a cm a week), and then they use a Doppler to listen to the baby's heart beat........or they tried to!!!! Like I have mentioned before, I have a very active baby in my belly and today he was/still is on a little rant!! The nurse put the Doppler on my belly as searched around, as soon as she had the heartbeat..off he went, he was literally running away from her, so she pressed her had on one side trying to get him to stay still so he decides to KICK the Doppler several times!!! It was so funny, I was trying not to laugh and the nurse was like "stop encouraging him" lol I love our Dr.'s office they are the best!!! Finally she did get a good read and and he has a strong normal heartbeat, so all in all everything is going great, other than the minor fall I took last week and the muscle I pulled in my "gina" yesterday chasing my husband around with water!!! Note to self and everyone else when you are pregnant you can't function the same as you use too!!!! In another 5 weeks is our next appointment and our 30 week ultrasound! Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment