Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Monday, June 20, 2011

I love new things!!! Softball and Father's Day!!!

Last week on Sunday the 12th we purchased the baby's crib!!!!! I have been searching and searching for months now because a) I didn't want just some random cheap-o crib and b) I didn't want to pay way too much for one!!! I had been comparing a few that I liked from several different places, but finally decided to go with the GRACO Lauren 4 in 1 convertible crib in Espresso from walmart.com. The number one reason I went with this crib was because the reviews were awesome!!!! I also loved the color and it converts from the crib, to a toddler bed, to a day bed, to a full bed!!! Added bonus it came with a mattress too all for the low price of $160, a freaking steal if you ask me!!! So it was suppose to take 7-10 business days to get here, but it took 2 days, it came on the 15th!! I went and picked it up and it almost didn't fit in the car lol, I was going to wait for Jeff to get home to put it together...but I was too excited and I put it together all except for the last piece which I waited and he helped me put in on!!!! I FREAKING LOVE IT!!! It is super sturdy and the color is amazing!!!! The mattress was shipped separately and should be here tomorrow, but for now here is our super cute baby crib!!!!

On a side note this past weekend was a softball tourney in Vegas, so we went down and Jeff played with the Vegas boys on the Killin' Time team. It was kinda crappy to have to get up at 4:30am to get ready and drive down but Jeff had/has a ton of fun playing with this team, there is not drama and no crap so I love it too!!! It was like 105 degrees down there but I was content in the shade and Jeff played awesome! They didn't win, but they had a good time because it's not all about winning but playing a game they love ;)!!! We got done around 5ish Vegas time and drove home; it is such a long drive! Sunday was Father's Day and we invited my parents up for a BBQ, it turned into an indoor BBQ because it was cold and windy and rainy. We had an awesome dinner thanks to my Mommy and Me; BBQ ribs, veggies, potatoes, and a homemade Boston Cream Pie!!! After dinner we went to see Pirates, it was super good and so fun!! I love my parents, they are the best! And I love my "Father's" My Daddy cause he is so so so amazing and the best Dad a girl could ask for, My Hubby cause he is already an amazing, caring, loving, father to our baby, and My Father in-law cause he is pretty awesome too!!!! Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment