Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

On Call...Baby Kicks and Flips and Hiccups...More fun Baby Crafts!!!!

Well today I was "On Call" for work from 12 till 5, I don't really love the idea because you can't do anything cause as soon as you do you know your phone will ring and off to work you go. I was annoyed with the whole thing but whatever I decided to make another car seat canopy and it turned out so freaking cute, plus yesterday I made, one of many I'm sure, cute little baby blankets!!!

Kicks, Flips, and Hiccups...
Thursday Night Jeff and I were laying in bed and I have been trying for days to make the baby kick him.....well it finally happened!!! I was sneaky and laid my hand on my belly and he was going to town so I made a quick switch and BAM he kicked a big one lol Jeff was so excited to finally get to feel him it was awesome!! He is an active little bugger if he isn't kicking me or flipping around he has the hiccups lol it is so crazy feeling, but I love it!!! And if he isn't doing any of those things he is sleeping!!!! I am so excited it is so crazy we are now into the 6th month!!! How time is flying!!! Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment