Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 18!!

Plans/ Dreams/ Goals you have~

I swear we have already done a post like this! Well here we go!!!

1) Get Healthy- meaning; eating better, losing the excess fat, cutting down on soda and other unhealthy goodness, and exercising (I would say more, but that doesn't really apply)
2) Start a Family- Jeff and I have talked and decided we don't want to wait forever to start a family so here goes nothin'!
3) Finish our yard- I started last year and got a lot done, but there is still so much to do to make it beautiful!!
4) Find a hobby- Jeff has softball, once upon a time I had rodeo. Now I have nothing, So I want to find something that I love to do as much as Jeff loves to play softball!!!
5) Find a job- I suppose I have sat around long enough, if I find something part-time I can still focus on all the other things I want to do!


6) Spend more time with Family- since we have moved to Cedar I don't see my family as much as I would like to, so I want to see them more!!
7) Save money- it is very difficult when you are a "pay check to pay check" one income family, however I want to pay things off and start saving a little more so we have the options to go places!

8) Get out of most Debt- I say most cause all is impossible. We have loans and credit cards to pay off and it would be nice to get those done and out of the way. This is a LONG term goal, unless I rob a bank or something =)





No comments:

Post a Comment