Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The whole day off!!!!

This isn't a rare thing, I do usually have the weekends off, but this is a Thursday!!! I don't want to do ANYTHING, I didn't get out of bed till 12:35pm :) it was AMAZING!! I really should try and clean the house and go shopping for our BBQ tomorrow, but I just don't want to, till a few more hours when I get super board lol!!! I kinda miss just chillin' at home doing nothing all day, but I do like work it has been fun so far! Okie Dokie I am now going to go sit in my recliner and do nothing but maybe catch up on a few of my shows!!! Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment