Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 19!!

Nicknames you have and why you have them!


ET- because my parents thought it would be so funny to give me initials that are extra terrestrial like the movie E.T.!!!!


Lizard/ Lizard Breath- What else goes with Liz..Lizard/ Lizard Breath. I think this name I got from K.J. he was a crazy old man, who then passed it on to my brother-in-law Jar-head! It is stuck with me for life

LO- most recently I got the nickname LO because my new initials!! I guess it's better that E.T.!!!!

I am sure there are more, but I am tired and board at work and can't think of anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment