Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I couldn't resist!!!!!!!

Okay Okay Okay.......My shower is only a few weeks away, but something was missing so I bought it!!!!!

With the permission of my husband, after a little convincing, we bought the bedding for the crib!!!! I just couldn't wait because it just didn't seem complete without it!!!!

It is so so so so so so freaking cute I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Also a friends sister had a basically brand new car seat and she just gave it to us!!!!
Now all we need is the matching stroller...hint hint.....this is a good shower idea!!!!(Graco quattro tour deluxe in Zurich, it's on our registry)
Also I made "him" a super cute soft blanket!!!!
Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment