Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Baby Shower!!!!

Okay Okay call me a slacker!!!!! I have been so busy with work and other things that I have neglected my poor blog!!! So Life is good, I big and round and very prego, he he! We are down to only 6 weeks, OH MY GOSH!!!!!
Any who, today was my shower it was so great to see everyone who came and so super nice of my Sister-in-law and Anna to throw it for me!!! We played some fun games, had some snacks, and I opened all my baby presents! I just have to throw in that I received 4 diaper bags... all exactly the same LOL it was too funny, totally made the shower! I just want to say I really appreciate everyone for coming and for the awesome gifts and support! I am so excited to finally have tons more stuff to fill up the room with and I can now breath a little easier knowing that I am a little bit more prepared now!!

All the awesome gifts we got today!
Thanks again to all who came!!! I will update again soon, I hope!!! Much Love >.

No comments:

Post a Comment