Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Goals!!!

I have the hardest time setting goals and sticking to them, but it is worth a shot I guess.

1) Get Healthy- meaning; eating better, losing the excess fat, cutting down on soda and other unhealthy goodness, and exercising (I would say more, but that doesn't really apply)

2) Start a Family- Jeff and I have talked and decided we don't want to wait forever to start a family so here goes nothin'!

3) Finish our yard- I started last year and got a lot done, but there is still so much to do to make it beautiful!!

4) Find a hobby- Jeff has softball, once upon a time I had rodeo. Now I have nothing, So I want to find something that I love to do as much as Jeff loves to play softball!!!
 
5) Find a job- I suppose I have sat around long enough, if I find something part-time I can still focus on all the other things I want to do!

6) Spend more time with Family- since we have moved to Cedar I don't see my family as much as I would like to, so I want to see them more!!

7) Save money- it is very difficult when you are a "pay check to pay check" one income family, however I want to pay things off and start saving a little more so we have the options to go places!

8) Get out of most Debt- I say most cause all is impossible. We have loans and credit cards to pay off and it would be nice to get those done and out of the way. This is a LONG term goal, unless I rob a bank or something =)

So there they are, I am sure there are more but that is a good start for me!! I know in the last post I said I wasn't one to set resolutions or goals or whatever but I have been reading and I think I can do it!!!! Wish me luck! I hope that I can accomplish most of my goals, so that's another goal...Accomplish at least half your goals by this time next year!!!! lol O gee I am getting really far, the two most important are the first 2. So we will see how it goes.

So Far~
1- I have lost 10 lbs since my surgery on December 19. I have worked out 3 times in the last month, not the best but 3 is better than 0! As for eating healthy...well I could use some work!

2- I am off all forms of birth control and am taking prenatal vitamins. But I think losing some of the excess fat will help cause your body just doesn't work right if you are unhealthy!!

3- It is way to cold outside to do anything with this goal!

4-I am still trying to figure out what I "love" to do. Any good Ideas????

5- I have applied at a couple places. However, in a small town when you have a BS you are over qualified for all the easy jobs lol so no luck so far!

6- We are planning on visiting the family this Sunday when we are down for a softball meeting and again next weekend when we are down for a softball tourney!!

7 & 8- These two are going to be challenging and a process all the same! So as of right now, I have done nothing. But I am going to make a plan and see just what I we can do to accomplish these goals!

On top of all that I am going to do weekly goals to help me accomplish my other goals! I am not going to bore you with all those but I am going to check back in at least once a week to update on my progress!!
Much love >.<

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! For the baby making :)!!! Takes lots and lots of practice!!!! Woot Woot!!! And Good luck with the rest of the goals!!!! Im gonna try and run a 5k with ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your post! Yeah I mean Liz we sort of have the 5k thing down.. ya know? but it's not really a hobby! yay tash i am excited! hmm.. I say shopping should be our hobby! :) wishful thinking right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL thanks!! The baby making is on the Down Low, I know not that many people read my blog so I figured what the heck!
    Yay Tash that would be awesome I am for sure wanting to do the one we did here in Cedar again, it wasn't to bad!!
    I don't think 5k's are a hobby, as for shopping...that is wishful thinking lol

    ReplyDelete