Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011!!!

2011 has started off slow, that is for sure! No complaint or anything, there just hasn't been a whole lot goin' on. We have just been chillin' and enjoying the new year! There is a new aquatic center here in Cedar and we had the privilege of going swimming a couple times before it opened, it was a ton of fun but I don't know if I want to go back with it all crowded especially since I have scars on my belly and I am a little hefty these days! (I am a little self conscious)
It is playoff time and we have been having little "playoff parties" with our friends Kim and Anna so that has been fun! I have been kinda looking around for a job, I am getting really board sitting around, I have run out of things to do around the house so I think it is time to get out there and find something, plus a little extra money is always nice!!!!
We had a few birthdays at the beginning of the year, Kim's birthday was the 31st so we celebrated New Years with him and his family and some other friends, then our friends son had a birthday party on the 1st so we went to that. We had a good time hangin out and makin fun of each other and watchin football while also celebrating with cake smashing!!
Softball starts all to soon, at the end of this month is our first of many tournaments! I am not so excited to have 90% of my weekends dedicated to softball, but I guess it isn't so bad when I get to spend it with Amanda!
I am not one who really sets any "new years resolutions" but I am one who thinks of things I would like to change and if I do I do!! One of the things I am thinking I would like to change is my appearance, like I mentioned earlier I am a little hefty these days. After my whole health issues I decided it is so much better to be healthy, I am not off to the greatest start right now but I am trying. I also think I might want to do the Moon walk and 5k run again this year so I am going to have to start training again, maybe I will make an extra effort to run the whole thing or something, and maybe Jeff can do it with me this year! Well that's all I have for now, I am sure I will have more soon!! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment