Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

5k training goes on!

So I finished week 1 it was amazing, I actually felt much better physically which is awesome! But then....I got sick so I wasn't able to start right away on week 2! Bummer for me, I was so worried that with the week long break from training it was going to bounce me right back to the beginning. I was so wrong!!! Monday we went for the first day of week 2 and it felt so AMAZING!!!!! I am excited to say that I felt just as strong if not stronger and I can not wait to keep movin' on and up!!! Can't wait to finish week 2 so I can update on my progress!!! Much love!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!!!!! THere is no way I could do that!!! Ill make sure to be there to watch you and Amanda! haha!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I am also feeling a little stronger! i am happy! although week 3 kicked my trash and i thought i may pass out! i also did it outside when it was about a 100 degress out.. maybe not the best idea?

    ReplyDelete