Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

5k!!

Ok so I mentioned I was going to run a 5k, well I started training! Yesterday was the first day, Jeff and I set out around the neighborhood and I almost DIED!! Holly cow I knew I was out of shape, but I didn't realize I was so out of shape!!! We started this running program that gradually brings you up, it is called couch to 5k in 8 weeks!!! I was so excited to get out and run until a little over half way through I was completely dying and my legs and ankles were hurting so bad I had to walk the rest of the way, I was half tempted to have Jeff carry me!!! But he is like a personal trainer and pushed pushed pushed, now he is excited to go out everyday and do walk/runs, I am totally in for it now!! I suppose this is a good thing we are both a little on the hefty side and running should help us with that!!! At least now I have something to blog about, I will keep you all updated on my progress!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We can do it liz! We can make it through the training, haha. good idea to invovle jeff. I should get Adam's butt in gear with me..

    ReplyDelete