Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Week 1 day 2 5k trainin'!

Today was a pretty awesome day!! We got up and went to the lake with Nellie and her family, Kim and Anna and Jesse, Anna and Adam's brother Matt and his kids and their parents!! We got there around 10am and played in the water and I laid in the sun and there was a crazy fish that kept swimming by us then it tried attacking us!! LOL is was pretty funny I screamed like a little girl =) we headed home around 2ish! Then after the lake we came home and took a 2 hour nap then we went to a green show for the Shakespeare festival, it was pretty fun! After that we decide to have a family softball game it was going good till a bad hop got Matt's little girl right square in the forehead, to say the least that ended the game, but she was super tough and was doing fine when we left! When we got home from the game I wanted to go on my week 1 day 2 run, which technically should have been yesterday but I was a slacker! I am so proud, we finished the whole run, I just pushed myself through and I DID IT!! WaaaaaaaaaaWhhhooooooooo for me!!I can't wait for Monday night so I can go again and keep movin up in the program! Till next time, much love!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of us for doing this! :) yay! Keep up the great work liz!

    ReplyDelete