Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Why I otta beat him!!!

Last night was day 1 week 3 of my 5k training, or it was suppose to be! Jeff and I headed out about 9:15pm and started our usual course. As we are going along Jeff mentions that he listened to week 4 and it is going to be a killer you have to do intervals of jogging for 3 min walking for 2 min then jogging for 5 min, I laughed and said "hell I gotta get through week 3 first", I had listened to the beginning of week 3 and it mentioned a 3 min jog then a 3 min walk so after our warm up walk it says jog for 3 min, I thought to myself ok it mentioned something about a 3 min jog so on we went. After the 3 min jog it says now do a 2 min recovery walk so we start walking THEN it says now it's time for your 5 MIN JOG!! I was like what the heck and I looked and Jeff and simply said "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" he was like why I preceded to explain to him that after playin' with my i-pod he didn't put it back on week 3 so we were currently doing WEEK 4, he was like oh I am so sorry lets start week 3 right now, I figured what was the point I had already jogged for 4 of the 5 minutes so I might as well keep going!! So to say the least I am a little sore today but I am going to keep pushing myself with week 4!! Only a month from Friday till the Big Day!!! I'm pretty excited!!!!! Till next time, much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment