Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Monday, July 2, 2012

WOW, I am SOOOOO Behind!!

WELL it has been at least 4 months since I last updated/posted on my blog! Oops, being a Mommy doesn't exactly leave me all the time in the world to blog!! So in the last 4 months a lot has happened and changed!! Our little baby is growing, growing, growing!! He started crawling the day he turned 7 months, he has a tooth, his first word was UH-OH, he is walking along the furniture, he is fast and WILD and Crazy!! But I love him more than anything in this whole wide world! We are staying way busy with work, Baby, softball, and family! We had a family reunion with Jeff's family in June, we went to Palisades State Park it was a blast! We have another reunion coming up this month! I turned 24...really 25....in May, it hasn't been so bad I guess! We had our 7 yr or 2 yr anniversary however you look at it! We made a trip to SLC! Really I can't remember it all!! But anyways life seems to be on a fast track coaster and everything is blurring by, I wish it would slow down a little because my baby is getting big way to fast and as you can see I neglect to keep the world up to date and I also have fallen out of touch with friends, I hope every single one of you knows that
I still love you and it's nothing personal! Like I always say I'll try to do better, but in all reality I probably won't!! Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment