Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July Fun!

For the 4th we woke up and went to the parade down main street, I was worried T would get upset with all the loud fire engines BUT he freaking loved it! He laughed and clapped the whole time! After the parade we went home then my parents came up with the kids and we BBQ-ed and went swimming at the lake then watched fireworks it was a blast! On Friday we went to the Gunlock Rodeo, it's my favorite! T had a blast....here are some pics!


























>.< Much Love


1 comment:

  1. He is SO dang cute!! Im so glad I got to see him! Um.. I think we need to play more often! haha.. Cute picts!

    ReplyDelete