Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas!!!

Wow, being a mommy keeps me real busy so I struggle to find time to blog!!!
Christmas was a BLAST, we spoiled our little man of course!!!! We spent the holiday with both families like we do every year. Christmas eve we hung our with Jeff's family and just chilled, Christmas day we woke up and went to Jeff's parents house and had Christmas with the family. Jeff got a 49ers hat he really wanted, a new toilet seat lol and i can't remember... Teagan got a toy and some diapers, I took them back and got him a potty :)...I got some new pots and pans and some yummy nuts, I was way excited I needed some more pans!! YAY!! Then we came home and my parents came up and we had Christmas with them at our house!!! We got tons of fun stuff, new shoes some clothes, random things yada yada lol. My mommy and I cook a yummy dinner and then off they went!! Teagan got a walker, some toys, and some clothes, and some books!! I would have to say his most favorite thing was his walker!!!!!


Teagan's walker!


Our jammies the elf's brought us!

T's first present!

Teagan's Christmas outfit

This was his look the whole time

Hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! See you in 2012!! Much Love >.

No comments:

Post a Comment