Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Life!!!!

Our life is so GREAT!!! I love being a Mom and my husband is an AMAZING Dad!!!! Teagan is such an awesome baby and he is becoming quiet the chunker these days!! All he does is eat, sleep, potty, and a small amount of time play time!!!
This is favorite position, the thinking position!!!!

Just the other day Jeffie got a new bat and he really really wanted to go hit with it, so I agreed!!! We decided to walk down to the ballfields and I threw him about 20 ball or so it was a little windy and cold, but we survived and of course the baby was good as gold!!



There is a little update for now!! We are headed to St. Geezy for a Softball tourney this weekend so I will make sure I update after!! Much Love >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment