Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Monday, September 12, 2011

FOOTBALL!!!!!!! WEEK ONE GOES TO.....ME!!

So this was week one of Football!!! Now I am not a huge sports fan, but I do love Football!! There is only one main reason for this love of football and it is BETTING!!! Yep Jeff and I bet every week during Football season, this week we had 3 picks that were different!! I picked the Chargers over the Vikings, Jets over the Cowboys, and my out there pick which doesn't matter is the Dolphins over the Pats!!! I was freaking out when the JETS pulled off that win last night!!! I WIN!!! I WIN!! I WIN!! O I can't wait for my massage and pampering.....I Love Football!!!
Go 49ers!!!
Silly hard hat!
Too much excitement for one day..lights out!
And tonight it's.......GO RAIDERS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment