Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It is the WEEK OF!!!

Alright so it is the week of the wedding!! Saturday is the BIG DAY!!! I must say I am pretty excited! I think I have everything taken care of...I hope! If not, oh well! All that really matters at the end of the day is that I am finally married to the most loving, caring, goofy, crazy, guy in the whole world! YaY for Saturday! I will try to update during this week, however it is a crazy crazy week! Lot’s so do to make myself B.E.A.Utiful! lol

1 comment:

  1. OOOO soon to be Mrs. Okeson!!! I really am so ecxited for you 2!!! and I cant wait to see you 2 on Saturday in your wedding gear!!! Congrads again, and I love ya both!!!!

    ReplyDelete