Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
WARNING: This blog may contain mean, annoying, crazy, and sometimes down right horrible text. Readers beware!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Successful Weekend!

Jeff and I had a super duper successful weekend! My dress arrived on Wednesday, I got my nails done Thursday, Friday we went shopping for clothes for our engagements, and then Saturday we had engagements done at 8 am, I had to get up at 5 am to get ready aaahhh, after engagements we taste tested food, got Jeff measured for is tux, got a quote for flowers, tried to go get prices at the rental places they were closed, then we registered at bed, bath, and beyond!! It was a super successful day, and we got so much accomplished, I am looking forward to this week and getting tons more accomplished!! Woo Whoo Wedding here we come!!!

1 comment:

  1. Liz!! Hey i'm so proud of you for getting lots of wedding stuff done! And.. i think your layout is super cute! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete